There are many reasons to donate your old car, truck, boat or RV to help disabled and wounded veterans. Below, we have outlined at a glance Car Donation Information and the Benefits of Donating Your Car to Veteran Workshop Cars.
- The Veterans Workshop accepts any car, running or non-running.
- All items donated to the Veterans Workshop are 100% tax deductible.
- The Veterans Workshop provides free towing.
- 24-hour towing service is available.
- The Veterans Workshop issues donors an IRS tax-deductible donation receipt.
- Donors must have a title with no outstanding liens for their donated vehicle.
- The Veterans Workshop also has convenient drop-off locations if you wish to drive in your vehicle.
- Our office hours are 8am EST to Midnight EST, 7 days a week.
- Boats, RVs, and motorcycles are also accepted in most cases.
Benefits of Donating
- You get to help veterans and their families while saving money in taxes.
- Donating your car may be more beneficial than trading in your car.
- Avoid expensive repairs.
- Avoid the hassles associated with trying to sell an automobile such as:
- Strangers coming to your home
- The high cost of advertising
- Not finding a buyer for your vehicle
- Dealing with complaints the buyer may have in the future