Thanks to your vehicle donations, all services and assistance programs provided to wounded and disabled veterans and their families by the Veterans Workshop are completely free. Below are some of the many local, regional and national programs that we provide for our disabled service men and women.
Veterans Workshop National Outreach Programs
- Provides virtual training services to veterans in rural and urban areas.
- Helps handicapped and destitute veterans unable to go to a VA regional office.
- Educates disabled veterans on their benefits and entitlements.
Veterans Workshop Educational Scholarship Programs
- Scholarships established for disabled veterans who are non-service connected and in need of training..
- Tuition assistance awarded annually for paralyzed veterans.
- Virtual Computer training for veterans and/or spouse.
Training Programs Funded by the Veterans Workshop
- Blind Veteran Relay Operator Training.
- Deaf Veteran Adobe CS6 training.
- Unemployed veteran cyber security training.
- Spinal Injured veteran “Tobii” training.
- Virtual workshops on employment.
- Online training about disability benefits.
- Paralyzed veteran communications R&D
- Remote Virtual Technical support services to disabled veterans.
- Supporting programs for child victims of sexual and physical abuse.
- Providing medical equipment, computer and communications equipment to improve the quality of life for veterans in need.